Municipality & Property Manager’s #1 Choice
300 Square Inches of Grilling Surface!
COMMUNITY GRILL 300 FEATURES:
- Firebox is 20 3/8 inches long, 15 inches deep, and 10 1/8 inches high
- Constructed of 3/16 inch thick steel
- Features an ash retention flange and drainage holes
Each industrial grade grill features a grill grate made of 1/2", heavy duty steel rod, grate handles with stay-cool spring grils and 300 square inches of cooking area. The community grill can be raised or lowered to four different positions, so the users can adjust the height to create just the right cooking temperature.
Each Community Grill is supported by a heavy-duty 3 1/2-inch diameter pipe that is 40 inches tall. A theft-proof base allows the grill to attach to the pipe and rotate a full 360 degrees.
- Community Grill 300 is mounted using an in-ground (soil) mount install.
- In-ground mounts should be placed into cement at least 12 inches deep.